Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hungry like a WOLF


Still hungry after my inside-out burrito. I'd say it was a 650 calorie lunch. Also, not the best "I'm watching my weight food".

Daily Calorie Count – 930 @2:20pm

Need to be on point from now until Sunday. Trying on a the dreaded bridesmaid dress (nothing wrong with the dress, everything to do with my current mass) in which I will definitely be a FATTY this Sunday. Thought about taking pictures for the blog….don’t know if I’m ready to be that honest…. don’t want to scare people with Roll Fest 2011. Still thinking about it.

Oh shit…. I had a piece of cake last night. Broke my rule I made a couple of days ago. Feeling a bit like an addict, really craving a dounut right now because I want a coffee.

My beast of a dog will be in the crate for an extended period of time today, as I have school tonight and my BF is working late. Feeling like a horrible person for leaving him crated for so long. Want a dounut even more….emotional eater much.. Yep, that’s me.

Note to Self: Stop day dreaming about dounuts and Homer Simpson.

178 Cals
Pets

1 comment:

  1. NOW CASTING: FIERCE, FABULOUS WOMEN across AMERICA that are between the ages of 21-35 WHO WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT AND FLAUNT THEIR NEW BODY.

    Do you wish you could lose 50-85 pounds overnight?
    Do you want to show a man your new body?
    Were you bullied in high school and want to be thin for your reunion?
    Are you tired of not being able to fit into your favorite designer's clothes?
    Were you rejected from a sorority because you didn't fit the image?
    Were you always last picked for sports in school?
    Did you miss out on a job opportunity because of your weight?

    If you have the weight to lose then OUR TOP NOTCH TRAINERS AND NUTRITION STAFF WANT TO HELP YOU LOSE IT on this All new Major Network Show!

    Seeking big personalities with great stories.

    I hope to hear from you! Please message me for more information: lindsaycasting@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete