Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Slow and hopefully steady


Lost 1/2 a pound, not too shabby in 5 days. Hope to lose more come next Tuesday.

I feel crappy about only losing .5 but if I lose .75 pounds a week I'll lose 39 pounds over the course of 52 weeks. I'd still reach my goal might still be a FAT bridesmaid....sigh....BIG...sigh.

Must eat less, exercise more and STOP nonsense after dinner eating. Must employ "Dinner and Done" tactic.

Went for a Mani/Pedi after my weight-in, was feeling good about myself, however, my finger nails and feet didn't reflect my inner stunner. I looked borderline homeless. Now I'm pretty :) I keep looking at my nails and smiling. My co-worker thinks I'm a nut.

I'd paint my nails myself if the results didn't look like a small child took the polish and slapped it on my nails. I'll just keep going to the salon.

Pets - Now 178 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment