Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Wheel-O-Cheese and a Salty Mess



Yesterday was a bad day for food:

Breakfast: Tim Horton’s
Lunch: McDonlad’s
Dinner: Subway (turkey/whole wheat vegs-best choice I made all day)

Calorie Count after dinner was 1834 over by 234.

Stress is a big eating trigger for me. My delightful little bully puppy decided to pee on the bed twice in one day which in turn sent the left over Oka cheese in the fridge along with a box of crackers into my tum tum. FML

Calorie Count after a box of crackers and half a wheel of cheese (cheese 3cm cube 110cal) + 1834…..I don’t even want to know.

All of the best intentions to stay strong and beat the urge to eat everything salty in sight but failed. There should be a help line or support group for binge or emotional eaters, I bet there probably is. I feel a google session coming on and possibly the purchase of lame self help book.

Anyways, I’m going to try to curb my demons today and cap off at the 1600 target.

Feel better side note: I had a 1250cal day on Wednesday Jan 5th.

Still 180…I hope...

Pets

No comments:

Post a Comment