Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

It's a New Dawn, It's a New Day

There has been a new Weight Watchers commercial cutting into my TV time. Recently thin Jennifer Hudson shed a bunch of weight via WW and is now literally singing their praises. I tried and failed with WW in the summer of 2009, lasted about 8 weeks. I don't recall losing anything, but in WW's defense I didn't work the program either.

I problem with diets is I don't like doing the work, the exercise, the hungry and the mental bargaining.

I thought about my blog today and wished I didn't tell any of my friends about it. I haven't made any real big strides to reduce my girth since starting. Although, I have been counting calories I have gone over some days, only staying under 1600cals 3 times in the last week. It's hard.

Here is to a better day tomorrow.

Still 180

Pets

No comments:

Post a Comment